Public Health & Health Services Research is a division in DEFACTUM. We identify significant health issues in the population. Furthermore, we support decision-makers on interventions and technology within healthcare based on interdisciplinary research and development activities.
Among the main tasks are:
- Researching and managing complex, interdisciplinary projects with close links to the political and administrative level.
- Development of Central Denmark Region's health profile and dissemination of results.
- Registry-based research and analysis of public health issues.
- Systematic development and testing of interventions.
- Preparation of systematic quantitative and qualitative reviews.
- Health economic analysis.
- Application-oriented research in health and social services, finance and organisation.
- Implementation and coordination of Health Technology Assessment projects.