Strategic Quality is a staff function in Corporate Quality. We undertake overall strategic and coordinating tasks concerning patient safety, quality improvement and quality monitoring of health. We provide strategies and results on quality to the Regional Council, the Executive Board and the entire management forum for health in the Central Denmark Region.
Strategic Quality and Corporate Quality collaborate to ensure professional depth in the strategic work and quality of treatment for citizens and patients in Central Denmark Region.
Among the main tasks at regional level:
- Deliver resolution proposals to the Regional Council, Strategic Health
- Management Forum for Quality and other decision-making forums.
- Analyse and disseminate relevant quality data management support and incentives for quality improvement.
- Provide quality perspective in the preparation of major strategies and plans.
- Coordinate activities on quality and patient safety by creating appropriate forums.
- Be responsible for management of quality projects.