The Health Technology Assessment unit aims at reinforcing the utilisation of technology in health services. Our core task is to qualify the decisions made within health services by providing current and evidence based knowledge regarding the use of technology.
Our main activities consist of:
- Production of health technology assessment
- Utilisation of EUnetHTA core-model in local, regional and national projects
- Evaluation of local or regional projects
- Systematic literature review using GRADE, meta-analysis and CERQual
- Activities related to knowledge dissemination
- Teaching at universities and other educational institutions.
Our unit holds solid competences within all areas of health technology assessment as well as project management. To support and ensure high quality in all our processes and outcomes we collaborate with acknowledged institutions:
- Department of Public Health, Aarhus University
- Partners in EUnetHTA and the EUnetHTA joint action 3 programme
- INAHTA, gradeworkinggroup.org, cerqual.org and EUPHA.