The Social Services Research unit has an extensive knowledge of target groups, organisations and programmes in the social area in Denmark. Especially we are focused on projects associated with practice.
Our main activities consist of:
- Interventions targeted at children, adults and the elderly with social, psychological and physical challenges/issues.
- Organisation and cooperation across profession and sectors.
- Involvement of the citizen's perspective.
Our goal is to provide knowledge that can be applied in practice. Moreover, to provide professional and organisational innovation, citizen involvement and a knowledge-based foundation for social initiatives. We apply the following methods and approaches:
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluations
- Process development, support and workshops
- Implementation support
- Process analysis
- Documentation and monitoring
- Organisational analysis
- Intervention research